I started "Liar" about a week ago and it's a pretty good book. It is a quick read and it is a nice change from the Secret Garden. The first half of the book was a good storyline, but about midway through the book there was a really unexpected turn in the storyline and I don't know why the author put it in. First, the book starts off about a girl named Micah who has problems fitting in, particularly because she is a compulsive and pathological lair. When a boy she was involved with goes missing and is killed, the entire school finds out about their relationship...even the boy's actual girlfriend. o
Ofcourse, Micah has to face the mad girlfriend and the questionings of fellow classmates about involvment with someone who already had a girlfriend, and this also causes problems with the murder investigation. This part was an interesting plot, however then the author adds in that Micah is a werewolf. I thought this was a pretty random twist and it didn't really flow with the rest of the plot. Now, the chapter I am currently reading is about Micah making her first change from human to werewolf. Yes, although interesting, I think it is completely off track from the whole beginning of the story. Let's see how this book plays out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment